Friday, January 20, 2006

So it often occurs to me as I wander the streets of my neighborhood, hands shoved into my pockets, shoulders hunched against the wind, and my eyes vacantly staring ahead, that I wish I was made of Peanut Brittle. Who doesn't like Peanut Brittle? (I mean, of course, besides those people with peanut allergies, and/or loose fillings. They don't like it.) Peanut Brittle is truly wonderful, and to have ones own body constructed entirely out of such an amazing substance would have to be great!

Just think about. You'd be recognized everywhere you went as, 'The guy who's body is constructed entirely out of Peanut Brittle' or 'Peanut Brittle Man' . You would probably get your own late night talk show or a sitcom deal out of the whole thing. I'd be willing to bet you'd get a hot, celebrity/model girlfriend; a different one every 10 days or so, and maybe even someday get a Presidential Nomination.

What a life? What a tasty treat? What a wonderful dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home